Can Water Restoration Companies Save You Money?
Let SERVPRO help you save time and money when it comes to your San Jose home.
With efficient responses and cutting-edge technology, water restoration for San Jose homes is more advanced and cost-effective than ever before.
Professional water recovery services for your San Jose home can initially feel like an unnecessary expense. However, the more you understand about these loss incidents and how our SERVPRO team resolves them, the more you can appreciate that professional restoration might be the ideal approach.In many ways, choosing our capable contractors can save you money.
While you might only mentally compare the act of mopping and drying against the elaborate drying approaches of water restoration companies in your San Jose home, there is often more to the water removal process than meets the eye.
Why Can’t I Resolve Water Losses Myself?
Water losses create situations like standing water that can not only migrate throughout your residence but penetrate exposed materials and contents through absorption. DIY cleaning and restoration only impact surface losses, meaning that much of the absorbed water and trapped moisture in structural cavities go unresolved. Within 48 hours, lingering moisture and saturated elements can show physical signs of damage, which ultimately require removal and replacement, and conditions could be ideal for the development of mold colonies.
What Makes SERVPRO a Wise Choice After a Disaster?
Several restoration companies can all claim to be the best choice for you in a crisis, but we have built a strong reputation in the area based on our reliability and fast response. When you are choosing our team of professionals, you are choosing:
- Experienced technicians
- Industry-leading equipment
- Trained and certified in water restoration and structural drying
- Available 24/7
No matter how unthreatening water losses might initially appear, there is often more to the situation than you think. Let our experienced SERVPRO of Campbell team help you to fully restore your home after these losses. We are available 24/7 at (408) 371-4001.
How Is Flooding Happening in the Attic of My San Jose Home?
After your home suffers flood damage, you need a team of professionals to assist you with cleanup. Call SERVPRO right away! We are always available.
Our SERVPRO team can help to identify penetration points for flooding and work to repair and restore the damage that water has caused.
Flooding might not always be as apparent as many San Jose homeowners. In some situations, it could take days or even weeks to begin to see the effects of flooding in areas of your house where there is little to no foot traffic. For example, when you do not have a finished attic, a structural compromise that leads to flooding in this area of your house could go unnoticed until the effects migrate to the floors below.
When it comes to flood damage in San Jose homes that you might not initially recognize, the effects could be destructive. From structural deterioration to migrating moisture concerns through other areas of the residence, our SERVPRO professionals must carefully determine the presence of water and the best approaches to remove it efficiently. You cannot get our experienced assistance without first recognizing a potential problem, however.
How Do I Know I Have a Problem?
Recognizing water damage after a storm is not always straightforward. While some flooding scenarios can affect the main floor and crawlspace of your residence, other flooding conditions are more challenging to diagnose. After a severe weather event, it is wise to attempt to inspect areas like the attic when possible for apparent damage. If you cannot do this, some indicators can appear within the days following water damage, including:
- Damp Surfaces – ceiling tiles and drywall can often be a reliable indicator that a problem exists in the area above by wet spots and dampness to the material. As this condition worsens, it can develop into other conditions like a persistent leak.
- Leak in the Ceiling – a steady drip or trickling from the ceiling structural materials can indicate substantial saturation and continued water exposure. This would mean a roof breach and widespread water damage in the space between the roof and the living area.
- Sagging Ceiling Materials – Oversaturated ceiling drywall can sag when exposed to higher volumes of migrating water on a prolonged basis. Sagging materials can be a threat to those in the area, so these affected areas must get addressed by our professionals when we first arrive.
- Water Staining – A yellow, orange, or red hue can often indicate a persistent water leak in a specific area of your home. Water staining can report a much larger problem beyond the surface.
How Can SERVPRO Help Immediately?
There are several strategies for our SERVPRO team when we arrive that can begin right away. Many of our emergency services can often occur before job scoping or mitigation, making them among the most valuable efforts that we conduct to prevent the continued damage to the property. While what a home needs after a flood can vary from one situation to the next, there are specific restorative tasks that can typically occur when attic flood damage exists. These services include the following:
- Board Up – When structural openings exist like broken windows or missing siding around the attic, wind-driven rain and other precipitation concerns can damage the inside of the house. Our contractors can seal up any openings.
- Tarping – Roof damages from collapses to missing shingles can allow runoff and direct rainfall into the property, so tarping over these compromised areas prevents further penetration.
- Extraction – If standing water exists in this area of your home, it is only a matter of time before water migration brings damage to your living space. Extracting surface water can prevent much of this migration and allow for more efficient drying afterward.
- Content Management – Many use their attic as a storage space for things that rarely get used throughout the year, such as their Christmas ornaments and keepsakes from the children growing up. Because these stored belongings have sentimental value, content management is critical when our team arrives. We can relocate and restore affected items in the attic with on-site and off-site solutions.
What Tools Can Dry My Water-Damaged Attic?
Whether your attic is finished or not, there are specific drying tools and approaches that are the best for this space. Between removing trapped water in the exposed materials and reducing moisture content in the environment, there are several strategies that our team uses to accomplish this:
Flood damages can have a disastrous effect on your home, so the sooner that our SERVPRO of Campbell team can respond the better protected the residence is from harm. We have skilled technicians and advanced tools to help get your attic and connected spaces back to preloss condition. Give us a call anytime at (408) 371-4001.
How Can I Clean Soiled Possessions After I Suffer From Fire Damage in San Jose?
As soon as the firefighters leave, your best bet is to be on the phone with our representatives. We are available 24/7.
SERVPRO Can Use a Combination of Chemicals and Cleaning Methods to Clean Any Soiled Contents Inside Your San Jose Home
If an inferno ignites inside your house in San Jose, the smoke created by the burnt materials can flow to every room inside your home. Once the smoke contacts cooler surfaces, it can solidify and turn into soils and soot residue that can adhere to the various surfaces inside your structure.
During any fire damage project in San Jose, our SERVPRO technicians know that cleaning contents can be as big of a job as cleaning your soiled building materials and structural components. Removing soot residues from certain surfaces of the contents inside your house can often be tricky. Some of your personal possessions could have irregular surfaces that can require different cleaning methods than your items that have smooth, non-porous surfaces.
What types of techniques do you use when cleaning my contents?
Dry Cleaning: Cleaning with dry sponges can be effective when cleaning medium to light soils and when used as a primary process to remove the excess soils before wet cleaning procedures.
Wet Cleaning: Our SERVPRO crew can clean your items with water-based detergents when dealing with moderate to heavy soiling.
Spray and Wipe: This wet cleaning process involves spraying a chemical with a spray bottle and then wiping the surface with a rag.
Foam Cleaning: This method uses a foam-based detergent to remove soils from soft, upholstered items.
Abrasive Cleaning: The act of using abrasives means that some sort of agitation is applied inside the chemical to aid with soot residue removal.
Immersion Cleaning: Fully immersing some of your contents can be very effective when dealing with irregularly-shaped possessions. This process involves dipping the item into the cleansing solution, and we often use it when cleaning Venetian blinds.
If any of your furniture or other items inside your house in Saratoga or Monte Sereno ever get coated by soot residues due to the smoke created after a fire, call SERVPRO of Campbell at (408) 371-4001.
Click here to learn more about San Jose.
What Needs to Be Done to Properly Clean Up My Flood Damage?
SERVPRO provides advanced equipment for storm damage mitigation to preserve and restore your flood-damaged home in San Jose.
Proper Flood Damage Cleanup in San Jose Requires Expert Water Extraction, Waste Removal, Structural and Content Drying, and Disinfection and Deodorization.
As most San Jose residents know, severe flooding is more than possible in their city. In fact, it was just three years ago that this “capital” of Silicon Valley experienced its worst floods in a century. Heavy rains caused the county’s largest reservoir to overflow, quickly making Coyote Creek spill over its banks and deluge the surrounding city in feet of water. As a result, many area homes experienced extensive flood damage.
What Gear is Necessary to Clean Up and Restore My Flood-Damaged Home?
San Jose flood damage cleanup and restoration companies, like SERVPRO, use a wide range of advanced tools to quickly and effectively remediate your flood-affected home. This high-tech gear includes the following:
- Portable and truck-mounted water extractors to rapidly remove feet of standing water from your residence
- Submersible pumps to facilitate large water extraction projects
- Refrigerant and desiccant dehumidifiers that quickly remove moisture from your home’s air and interiors
- Air movers and box fans to circulate and dry interior air
- Injectidry systems that dry difficult-to-reach spaces behind ceilings and walls
SERVPRO technicians, using this equipment, can effectively dry all areas of your house following a flood.
How Does SERVPRO Sanitize My Residence?
After removing standing floodwaters and drying your interiors, our remediation experts sanitize your home with state-of-the-art foggers. These foggers broadcast the following types of antimicrobials into all affected areas of your house:
- EPA-approved bacteria, virus, and fungus-killing antimicrobials
- Pairing agents that combine with harmful particles, causing them to drop from the air onto surfaces where they can be more easily removed
- Humidity-reducing agents that hinder microorganism survival and growth
These chemical agents help remove the harmful bacteria and viruses deposited by floodwaters from your home. Also, they help prevent future structural damage resulting from dry rot and other fungal issues.
If you ever need help cleaning and restoring your flood-damaged home, call SERVPRO of Campbell at (408) 371-4001.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in San Jose, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Campbell today at (408) 371-4001 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
What Needs to Happen to Remove Water from Campbell Hardwood Flooring?
Water loss events quickly impact hardwood floors. SERVPRO has the equipment to mitigate your water damage.
Hardwood can absorb standing water quickly, so our SERVPRO team can help with fast extraction and drying efforts in your San Jose home
Hardwood flooring is a typical construction staple for many of the homes and businesses throughout Campbell, so it is a material that we work to restore without requiring replacement. As challenging as this might be in situations like water damage, limiting the absorption of the planks and preventing the trapped moisture from altering the consistency and appearance of the flooring is critical.
From cleaning up after the disaster to addressing the needs for water removal in San Jose homes, our professionals have multiple tools and machines that can help to get the job done quickly and safely. We strive to provide thorough removal services, including standing water on the surface and trapped water in the flooring's planks. Failure to do this quickly and efficiently could result in the presence of health or structural hazards.
How Hazardous is Standing Water?
Many people do not often think of water being as destructive of a force as it is. Still, a prolonged period of standing water or moisture penetration in Campbell could mean controlled demolition and the reinstallation of the entire floor and subflooring material. Understanding some of the hazards of standing water can help you to appreciate the importance of securing professional restoration professionals like our SERVPRO team. Some of these potential hazards include:
- Health Concerns – One of the most important considerations that homeowners must make when assessing damage is the potential health effects these conditions cause. Immediate threats might include slip and fall hazards or even electrical shock.
- Material Deterioration – The cellulose in wood plank flooring of all types allows these materials to be highly porous and sensitive to the absorption of standing water. By not addressing pooling immediately, material distortion and warping could likely occur.
Microbial Threats – With wood being an organic material, prolonged exposure to moisture can lead to the appropriate conditions for mold and microbial growth. While these colonies can cause health effects on their own, this can be destructive to structural elements.
What Extraction Devices Are Best for Wood Floors?
Choosing the right tools is always one of the most critical choices that our SERVPRO professionals can make when we reach a Campbell water damaged home. Extraction is a critical process that involves multiple tools in our inventory. While various circumstances my call for specialty equipment, some of the more common choices for removing standing water from wood flooring are:
- Submersible Pumps - There are multiple types of submersible pumps that are professionals use when standing water exceeds two inches in depth. Electric submersible pumps are often the most common of these choices, as they offer continuous and quiet removal of standing water over extended periods.
- Wet Vacuums - Wet vacuums are ideal for removing standing water from the surface of wood flooring when the depth of this standing water is not excessive. Also, these vacuums are ideal for running various attachments that can help to speed up the extraction.
- Squeegee Wands - This wand is one of the attachments that wet vacuums or other extraction tools can run. With hard surfaces like wood or tile, squeegee wands can direct water into the vacuum on the wand while removing nearly all of the surface water in its path.
How Can You Dry Saturated Wood Planks?
Drying wood flooring is not as complicated as many homeowners might believe. With the right tools and specialty equipment available to professional restoration technicians like ours, we can work to remove unwelcome moisture in individual planks altogether. Immediately addressing the saturation of wood flooring can dramatically reduce the need for discarding damaged materials and later replacing them. Drying wood flooring involves multiple tools, including:
- Air Movers - Air movers are the heart of the drying process for our professionals. They are versatile tools that can work to remove moisture in the environment and the material simultaneously.
- Floor Mat Drying System - One of the specialty drying approaches that our technicians can use are drying mats. By placing these mats perpendicular to the direction of installed planks, we can draw moisture at a controlled rate from larger surface areas at one time.
- Dehumidifiers - Dehumidifiers like desiccants also help manage increased moisture content produced by removing water from wood plank flooring.
- Tenting - By creating a tent with plastic sheeting, we can increase the productivity of drying mats placed unsaturated wood flooring throughout your home. These tents also provide the means for continual moisture monitoring to avoid over-drying the floor.
Restoring wood flooring in your home after a water loss can be a challenge. Our SERVPRO of Campbell team can help with a fast and confident response. If you want to make it "Like it never even happened," give us a call today at (408) 371-4001.
Why Can’t I Clean Up After a Fire on My Own?
SERVPRO can fix your fire problem in your San Jose home.
Expert Fire Restoration Ensures Your San Jose Home is Free of Moisture, Soot, and Smoke Damage
There are many levels to any fire loss event in San Jose, which can include odor-causing particles that come from soot and smoke. Additionally, the water used to extinguish the fire may leave moisture behind that can lead to excessive damage or the onset of mold and mildew. Even with your best DIY efforts, it is always a good idea to call in the help of IICRC-certified professionals to get the job done.
Do You Make Sure Odors and Soot are Gone?
When you call SERVPRO to address the fire damage to your San Jose home, we take care of not only the cleanup of debris and damaged materials but also soot and smoke residue. Acidic soot residue can lead to corrosion when left to fester for too long. We handle soot buildup in several ways, such as:
- Wet or dry methods for cleaning that allow us to loosen smoke and soot particles from all surfaces, vacuuming is generally the first preferred step
- Advanced technology like thermal fogging, which heats a deodorant agent to release a chemical cloud that penetrates porous materials and pulls out stubborn odors
- Walls can also be sealed in a dense smoke situation using a specialized primer before applying the final coat of paint
What About the Air in My Home After the Fire?
Our Green Fleet comes equipped with a variety of tools, included advanced filtration units that help us improve upon the air quality in your home:
- Air Scrubbers: This technology reduces environmental particulates through filtration and secondary charcoal filters while thwarting the onset of microorganisms
- Hydroxyl Generators: This equipment helps to purify the air with HEPA filters while also helping to deodorize your interior
Big or small, SERVPRO of Campbell is available to assist with your fire damage needs 24/7. You can reach our team by calling (408) 371-4001, and we can deploy a crew as quickly as possible
What Is the Best Solution for Fire Damage in My San Jose Home?
SERVPRO and their technicians ready themselves for a fire damaged Campbell home.
Have SERVPRO Fire Restoration Technicians Clear, Clean, and Restore Your Home to its Original Condition
When a fire causes damage to your Campbell home, even if it is quickly extinguished. The intense heat and burning material might not create a large amount of physical damage, but they can still generate smoke and soot damage that spreads throughout the home, affecting everything it touches.
How many types of fire damage are there?
Fire damage to a San Jose home falls into these categories:
Burning and charring from contact with the actual fire
Combustion, melting, and more from the intense heat
Surface and deeper damage from the smoke and soot particles that settle on structural and personal property
Water damage from sprinklers and other efforts to extinguish the fire
To deal with each type of damage, SERVPRO has an intensive training program so that most team member qualifies as a Fire and Smoke Restoration Technician or FSRT.
How bad can the damage get in my home?
It can run from mild smoke damage to the total loss of the structure itself and everything inside. That depends on several factors which include how hot and how fast the fire burned, where it started, how long it burned, and how far did the smoke reach throughout the home. Depending on these factors, fire damage falls into three categories:
Minor Damage – In this category, there is a limited amount of physical damage with only items like paper products requiring replacement. The smoke residues left behind are light to moderate and can be removed from ceilings, floors, walls, and personal property by wiping them down with a dry cloth or sponge. For slightly thicker residue layers, FRSTs might use a small amount of water to break them up for removal.
Medium Damage – Here, the physical damage is more intensive. The intense heat causes damage to tables, chairs, and other furniture as well as structural items like cabinets, drywall, and ceiling tiles. Wood floors may require refinishing and walls and ceilings often need repainting. Smoke residues are sticky and thicker, requiring a cleaning solution to remove them. Thicker residues also leave behind odors that need elimination.
Major Damage – In this category, the physical damage is severe, especially at the fire’s point of origin. Wall and other framing are charred or burned, forcing repairs or demolition and replacement. If the physical damage is severe enough, FRTs may have to board up shattered windows or cover roof damage to secure the home from weather or animal intrusions. Smoke residues in this category penetrate surfaces deeply enough to warrant disposal of the items or using sanders and other abrasive tools to remove surface material that contains residue particles. Odors at this level often require the use of special equipment to neutralize them completely.
How does SERVPRO get all of this accomplished?
Each team has access to an inventory of commercial equipment and chemicals designed for each restoration task. These are a few of the items:
For ceilings, FSRTs use Extension Poles, pads, and Peroxide Active Ceiling Cleaner. The combination allows team members to clean every inch of the ceiling without being immediately under the residues as they fall away. The cleaning agent is powerful, but does not damage the surface, and can even be used on acoustic tiles.
Odors are some of the most persistent types of damage to remove. If the malodor particles deeply penetrated an item, team members use a fogger combined with a deodorizing agent to create a cloud of particles that can get into a piece of furniture or structural property as deeply as the odor. These particles combine with the odor, changing and destroying them thoroughly.
Mechanical means of odor elimination can also include ozone machines and hydroxyl generators.
What about everything that was soaked by the Fire Department?
We attempt to clean carpets whenever possible. The water contains smoke residues and particles from the burned or charred items, which makes them extremely difficult to clean. For everything else, SERVPRO FSRTs use a combination of extraction wands to draw off the water covering the floor and then set up air movers and exhaust fans to draw moisture out of soaked furniture like sofas and structural items like drywall. Doing this quickly enough reduces the damage to the home and eliminates the threat of secondary water damage like mold growth.
How do I keep track of everything that was Restored or Replaced?
At SERVPRO, this is a part of our restoration service after a fire or any other disaster. Each team leader provides a complete list of every action they take for the homeowner and their insurance company when needed. We have Content Inventory Worksheets and software programs to track all items and actions.
No matter how mild or severe the fire damage might be, we can help you restore your home to its preloss condition. Contact SERVPRO of Campbell today at (408) 371-4001 to learn more about our fire restoration services. We are here for you.
Wow! My Smart House Has a Water Leak, Now What?
SERVPRO Uses "Smart" Advanced Equipment Like this Injectri-Dry for Drying and Restoring Homes in San Jose
San Jose Water Cleanup and Recovery for Local Homeowners Is Only a Phone Call or Click Away--SERVPRO
San Jose is at the center of the future. That’s quite a statement for what used to be a small town along Coyote Creek, but residents give truth to it every day. The present, however, still throws all of us a curve when we least expect it.
How Smart Is Your Home?
Even the most advanced Smart House in San Jose can have water damage. New water heating systems no longer have tanks, but pipes still corrode and break; washing machines controlled by your phone still have intake lines that split and spill water across your home. SERVPRO restoration teams work quickly to reduce and repair the damage and halt any further problems as well.
One of the problems many residents don’t consider but are an issue with every home our teams inspect is the spread of bacteria and viruses. Even treated water from an inlet pipe can absorb enough dirt and other contaminants from carpets and floors in a few hours to begin bacterial growth. If not treated quickly enough, damage to drywall, floor trim, carpets, and more can be extensive and costly.
To start limiting the damage, SERVPRO teams first spray any standing water with a broad spectrum disinfectant. After pumping out the water, they spray all previously exposed surfaces. To maximize the effectiveness, personnel carefully prepare the spray mixture to meet the threat without presenting a threat to residents or pets. Teams only spray with no one present and warn residents not to enter before enough time elapses to ensure safety.
Next, team members install fans to increase interior air circulation and examine everything. If the water did not remain standing in the home for more than a few hours, most building material, like drywall, remains intact for continued use. If the material has absorbed too much water, our specialists can use devices such as air movers to speed up drying without causing further damage. Air movers are also good for drying wood floors. Carpets, though, have to be replaced far more often than flooring and building materials.
At SERVPRO of Campbell, we proudly support our fellow residents here and in nearby communities such as Los Gatos, Monte Sereno, and Saratoga. If you have suffered through a broken pipe or appliance, call us today at (408) 371-4001 to learn more about what we can do to return your home to its original, dry condition.
Information about Disinfection of San Jose Medical/Dental Clinics
Your regular cleaning staff works hard already. We are here if you need a little more help.
The Importance of Preventative cleaning for San Jose Businesses
Let SERVPRO of Campbell help your San Jose medical/dental clinic or any business that is open to prevent widespread contamination.
If you own an essential business in San Jose that is open, it is vital to maintain a vigilant approach to disinfection and cleaning in the turbulent wake of pathogenic cases. Preventing the spread of pathogens and the virus is a current priority of every medical/dental facility, and it is the requirement of any business that is open. Our SERVPRO team is prepared to help keep up with the demand for restorative or maintenance disinfection as needed by San Jose Area businesses.
Our expert technicians are trained, certified and highly experienced in environmental cleaning. We provide specialty cleaning services to businesses and institutions in the area every day. We follow the latest updated guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We use EPA registered cleaning agents and follow work protocols and standards developed by the Institute for Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification IICRC in conjunction with the Restoration Industry Association (RIA).
We are able to adapt our hours around available time windows. Furthermore, SERVPRO of Campbell’s service is available on a one-time or routine basis. Let’s get together and talk about your needs. Our SERVPRO of Campbell’s team is here to help. We have solutions, give us a call today at (408) 371-4001.
Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.