About SERVPRO of Campbell
Since 2004, SERVPRO of Campbell has been there for the people in our local area, helping get things back to normal again after disasters. We work with both homeowners and business owners, large and small, in restoring property damaged by storms, floods, fire, water, and mold infestations.
Our extensive knowledge and training play a role in both our high level of customer satisfaction and our certifications from the IICRC. Our area is known for its leadership in technology that impacts many aspects of modern life, and employees at SERVPRO of Campbell also enjoy making good use of new developments in restoration technology.
We work in a way that shortens the time the customer must interact with their insurance company and us without compromising the quality of our work. Mitigating property damage, cleaning up substantial messes, and remediating microbial problems requires skill as well as an ability to calm property owners' fears while explaining the situation correctly to insurance adjusters. Having worked with the same insurance professionals for several years, SERVPRO of Campbell has earned their trust for both our honesty and our knowledge.
To ensure that our skills can always resolve a situation favorably, we invested in more than our employees' education. Our many different tools, machines, instruments, and materials make our skills, experience, and dedication that much stronger and more effective at restoring any property, so it is once again “Like it never even happened.”
While we make it a priority to help those nearest us, we have also gained experience in helping bring entire communities in other areas of our nation back from the effects of catastrophic storms and hurricanes. We took our ability to work as a team and combined that with other SERVPRO franchises from around the country who also responded to the crises.
We can quickly get your home or business back to normal after a significant loss, but we want you to know that you can rely on us to help guide you through any unfortunate circumstances during and after we work on your property.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CMT - Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician
- CRT - Color Repair Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- LCT - Leather Cleaning Technician
- MSI - Marble and Stone Inspector
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Better Business Bereau
- Campbell Chamber Of Commerce
- Gilroy Chamber Of Commerce
- Los Gatos Chamber Of Commerce
- Morgan Hill Chamber Of Commerce
- National Association Of Residential Property Managers
- Saratoga Chamber Of Commerce
- The Clean Trust