Why is Skilled Restoration Best for Fire and Smoke Cleanup?
Rather than Leaving Lingering Reminders in Your San Jose Home, SERVPRO Handles Fire and Smoke Cleanup Thoroughly!
Navigating the following steps after a fire in your San Jose home can be challenging to process. SERVPRO makes it easier on residents by offering our services will skill and compassion. There is already plenty on your mind after such an event, so let us make it “Like it never even happened,” so that your home gets back to pre-fire condition.
Why call SERVPRO for fire and smoke cleanup in San Jose? We take care of restoration for you, but there are some simple steps you can do to make the process easier, including:
- Prepare yourself for smoke and soot damage, which often impacts areas where the fire did not reach. There may also be damage unavoidably caused by first responders attending the blaze.
- Wait for entry into your home. It is important for safety reasons that you do not enter until you get the green light.
- Contact your home insurance agent to start the claim filing process. SERVPRO is also available to ensure all of the correct documentation is available to facilitate your claim.
- Document any damages to ensure you remain organized and provide some insight on what needs replacement.
- Enlist our help as soon as possible. Waiting too long after a fire causes corrosive smoke and soot residue to wreak havoc on various surfaces and materials.
Let us get to work on your fire and smoke cleanup! Call SERVPRO of Campbell when you need us at (408) 371-4001.